STAY SAFE – STAY INFORMED
Here at Miller’s Fresh Foods we are doing everything we can to follow all industry and health department guidelines during this COVID – 19 Pandemic.
At store level we are:
- Installing Sneeze Guards
- Social Distancing from customers and other employees • Maintaining a continuous and rigorous store sanitizing schedule • Requiring employees to wear masks and encouraging customers to do so as well • Providing hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes to all our valued customers
BE SAFE – FOLLOW THE RULES For our customers, we ask:
- Shop quickly and alone, do not bring children into the store if possible
- Have a shopping list and game plan
- Use cards instead of cash when possible
- Social distance – do not gather
- If you are ill, please ask a friend or family member to shop for you
- If you are elderly or immune compromised, we encourage you to shop early in the day
- Do not bring in your reusable bags
- Observe our “Limited Quantities” signs
- Wash your hands before coming to the store and after arriving back home Please follow the rules so we can continue to serve you.
Below is a link you can refer to for more information on COVID-19.